Ironman Medical Booking
Cancel Your Booking
The appointment doesn't exist or has been cancelled.
- Medical Doctor, Physiotherapist and Chiropractor will be on duty at the Expo from 08h00-17h00 daily during the pre-race week (Monday 27th August to Saturday 1st September 2018). Find us downstairs from the Expo in a designated area.
- Prior to race week we will be on call to assist athletes but the athlete will need to travel to see us (see contact details above).
- Sessions are 30 minutes long and cost R500 per session. For longer sessions please book and pay for a double session.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your booked appointment as you will need to fill in a medical consent form and make payment prior to being treated.
- There is no payment portal on the online booking system but pre-payments can be made if you so wish. The medical consent form can also be completed and signed ahead of time. Please send proof of payment and/or your medical consent form to the relevant practitioner (email addresses below) if you wish to be pre prepared. Please reference your payment with “IM” followed by your initials and surname.
- If you have not pre-paid for your session and pre-filled in your consent form you may forfeit your booking if you do not arrive ten minutes before your slot. If you have pre-paid you will not forfeit your booking, even if you arrive late as we will keep your slot open for you.
- Booking, billing and treatment queries should be directed to the appropriate practitioner (including requesting the consent form).
- Payment methods include: cash, debit or credit card, Snapscan (the app needs to be downloaded on your phone prior to using Snapscan).